Magento provides the online store owner, web designer and developer a fully customisable web based platform with a wealth of features for your eCommerce store development including:
– Managing multi-stores off a single Magento installation
– Product Management: Product import/export, advanced pricing rules, customised product attribute sets
– Reporting: abandoned cart tracking, and customer reporting dashboard
– Promotion: integration with Google Sitemaps, URL rewrites, META info for products/categories
– Front-end site: Multiple product images, image zoom, one page checkout, mobile commerce
These are a few of the fantastic features of the free community edition of Magento commerce – a Enterprise edition is also available at a substantial cost.
Refresh Creative Media have rolled out the development and design several eCommerce stores for Vital Health Foods in the past couple of months including:
– Sister Lilian Remedies – Pregnancy and child remedies
– Bach Original Flower Rescue Remedy – Rescue Remedies for stress and insomnia
– Burgess and Finch Aromatherapy Products and Essential Oils – Aromatherapy products and essential oils
All of the stores above run off the same installation of Magento Community Edition, and what that means for the store owner and user, is that items such as the customer details/products/pages can be easily shared between the stores. In additiona, any setups such as integration with online payment systems, stock integration (XML), hosting environments is done once, and this can save considerable time.
We’ve acquired a wealth of knowledge developing these stores, so why don’t you take your store to the next level with Magento Commerce and Refresh Creative Media?
Contact Refresh Creative Media here for a free consultation and evaluation.
View more on our eCommerce development services.