We will provide a free initial consultation to discuss the best strategy for your online store. This includes deciding on the best platform for your store (Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, or custom) to ensure it fits with your budget requirements, has the features you need, and is scalable as your business grows.
Our process in a nutshell:
- Analysis: We identify the target audience, and discuss the goals and purpose.
- Initial planning: We decide on an initial technology platform, and plan the structure of the store.
- Design: We create wire-frame models of the store, followed by user-focused designs for all store pages.
- Content: Content is created for the product catalogue, the blog or news area, and other content areas.
- Development: Using responsive design techniques, we develop your store, and create the custom functionality required.
- Testing: We do extensive testing, to ensure your website is compatible with all browsers and devices.
- Deployment: With correct website monitoring, we can fix any bugs once it is launched. as well as do regular maintenance to ensure it grows with your business.
Features of our eCommerce stores:
The common features of all our eCommerce stores include:
Product catalogue management:
All your product information can be managed, you can add multiple images, add/edit product categories and create tiered pricing structures. The system also allows you to create customised attribute sets for configurable products. (e.g. products with different sizes or colours)
It is possible to update stock quantities via Excel file upload, or we can help you automate it by integrating your shop directly with your existing stock-control system. (We have worked on integrations with Vend, Stitch, TradeGecko, OpenERP, Pastel Evolution and SYSPRO).
The store functionality allows you to manage and view customer statistics and assign customers to different pricing groups. You can also integrate with your email marketing tool (Such as Campaign Monitor or MailChimp) and send campaigns based on your customer’s specific interests.
General content management & blog:
The built-in CMS allows you to manage content-rich pages, as well add regular posts to your blog.
Sales and search reporting:
The eCommerce system comes with great reporting tools which allow detailed statistics on sales, orders and site searches on your domain. We will also integrate your store with Google Analytics and Google Adwords for full featured conversion and funnel statistics. This ensures we can monitor the full ROI on your ad campaigns, and make adjustments as needed.
Contact us now to arrange your free no obligation consultation to discuss your eCommerce store.
Our recent eCommerce stores:
We have recently developed the following eCommerce websites:
- www.vapemob.co.za – Online store for e-cigarettes and vaping accessories
- www.farsouthnet.co.za – eCommerce for South Africa’s leader in voice and communications equipment
- www.4manufacturing.com – A portal for the sale of manufacturing equipment
- www.credeoils.com – Online retail store for Crede Natural Oils
- www.awesometools.co.za – Distributor of premium outdoor accessories including Leatherman products
- www.namebadgesa.co.za – Name Badge store, incorporating a name badge designer