Refresh has specialised in custom WordPress development and deployment since 2009.
Long thought of as purely a blogging platform, the WordPress CMS platform has fast become the first choice for large publishing companies such as National Geographic, Playstation, Best Buy and many others.
The WordPress platform is open-source and is supported by a huge development community. This means that there is continuous improvement of the CMS, and regular security and functionality upgrades are painless and inexpensive to the client.
- Full customisation of the front-end through page theming
- Easy to use back-end
- Full support for SEO and eMarketing
- Support for all media types including video embedding, images, documents and rich text
- Control widgets in your website side bars
- Vast number of open source plugins for site upgrades